Ajwain oil, Ajwain Terepene oil is exacted by steam
distillation of the crushed seeds of Ajowan. The ajwoin oil or ajwain
oil is a dark-brown fluid with identifying smell and a warm taste
perception. It is mostly used in preparing essential oils for curing of
various ailments and finds extensive application in aromatherapy.
Completely herbal and highly effective ajwain terpene oil is easily
absorbed by the body.
- Botanical Name : Trachyspermum Ammic (L) Sprague
- Colour : Brownish Colour
- Odour : Resembling to the odour of Thyme
- Solubility : Soluble in Solvents and Alcohol
- Optical Rotation : 0 to +2
- Refractive Index : 1.480 to 1.510 at 20 C
- Density at 20C : 0.904 to 0.907
- Thymol Content : Above 40%
- Packing Size 35 Kg. iron drum